Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE: Oct Billing fiasco

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: RE: Oct Billing fiasco

@george_seamons in echo of my earlier response, each experience is dealt with on a case by case basis depending on the specifics.

Once your issue is resolved, we would be happy to discuss your account further.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
george_seamons
Dabbler

Ok, thanks. I will start the ball rolling with the complaint, and follow it through to ofcom and the ombudsman, and will await my £30 in due course. After all, if one person can do it, why can't we all?!

Anon
Pro

@LaurenB wrote:

@george_seamons in echo of my earlier response, each experience is dealt with on a case by case basis depending on the specifics.

Once your issue is resolved, we would be happy to discuss your account further.

Once resolved means they can offer you a fiver and no thing you can do.

Whatever happens always remember "We will do you
.........................proud" say Pnet.
goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

@george_seamons Next time I would say the cheque would be offer me in undisclosed case. Very sorry about this @LaurenB as I wish I never metion in this forum in the first place to avoid this forum caused an arguements over cheque fee amount.

goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro

Hi PN, Still no fix on billing issues yet? I can still see my account is building up referral scheme since last bill in October 22nd 2018.

Referral Credit Next Billing Date
£31.25 22/11/18

Daniel28012
Rising Star

I'm no longer a plusnet customer thanks to this issue. I have changed supplier.
goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro

@Daniel28012 Did PN allow u to leave and written off your contract if you still under contract with PN?

Daniel28012
Rising Star

They did. I'm not sure if they will offer this for everyone though as I had other circumstances that may have effected there decision.
goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro

@Daniel28012 If it was all true then I suggest PN must do the same for everyone who has billing issues ongoing for 6 months or more can waive the contract and waive the bills altogether. But I think PN will still charged u for the service u been using.

Getting very annoying as it taken so long and long just like brexit never get resolved.

Daniel28012
Rising Star

Perhaps they will but I'm ok with paying for what I have used.
goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro

Yeah I suppose so

Anon
Pro

@goldenfibre wrote:

@Daniel28012 If it was all true then I suggest PN must do the same for everyone who has billing issues ongoing for 6 months or more can waive the contract and waive the bills altogether. But I think PN will still charged u for the service u been using.

Getting very annoying as it taken so long and long just like brexit never get resolved.

I believe they have broken their contract and that is why they are allowing people to leave, including repayment of any unus ed advance line rental.

BazFitzpatrick
Dabbler

After 6 months you'd think they'd have either sorted the problem(s) or rolled back to the old billing system.

Surely after last year's TSB fiasco that the management of Plusnet would have had a contingency plan in case they too ran into migration problems. But obviously not!

Anon
Pro

letting people go for free means their bill will be less at the end because of the amount they will have to pay in compensation and prefer that to keeping people for free after 90 days of no billing. So at least I am now using them for FREE! Maybe it will last to the end of my contract, only 14 moths leftCheesy

george_seamons
Dabbler

In all honesty, now I know I'm only going to be charged for 90 day's use, they can take as long as they like to fix it...thanks for the free internet!