cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE: Oct Billing fiasco

andy19791
Grafter

Re: RE: Oct Billing fiasco

I have just had a ticket update also which says only 90 days of invoices will be produced when fixed? so to my understanding that's about 3 months so i guess that's all I have to pay when resolved?

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there, 

You won't be able to make the payment until we've got the issue resolved. We're still working on this and the nature of the issue means we don't have a definitive ETA to give you on that. I will keep monitoring the issue for you though so that we can update you more proactively rather than you having to chase us for updates. 

The issue affecting the invoices is part of a broader issue which is part of why it's taken a while to resolve. 

In response to the exact payments owed I do need to refer you to the ticket on your account purely because that's account specific information. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
george_seamons
Dabbler

I've not had a ticket update like that, so if somebody reading this could p[rovide me with one, that would be great

goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

Sadly there is no billing today since last bill in October 2018. Getting fed up with this now. Already complaint this to ofcom and ombudsman. Will complaint this to my local MP about this plusnet never seem care or bother to sort out billing issues. Really fuming and angry. And where is the cheque of £30 that plusnet agreed to give to me by Ombudsman Service that plusnet had offered me £30 by 1st February and deadline by 1st March. Still no sign of it.
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Hi @goldenfibre, I'm sincerely sorry for the length of time it is taking to resolve your issue. I can assure you it's still actively being worked and we do hope to have a resolution shortly. In relation to your cheque refund, this is in hand with a dedicated team who will be processing this for you before the deadline of 1st March.

Hi @george_seamons, our Billing Department are aware of the issues you have also faced with your monthly invoices and will provide you with an update on the account in due course. Apologies for the length of time it's taking to resolve.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
BazFitzpatrick
Dabbler

After nearly 5 months and trying to fix the new billing system shouldn't Plusnet bite the bullet, implement their contingency plan and roll-back to the old billing system.

YOU DID HAVE A CONTINGENCY PLAN, DIDN'T YOU?   (YOU DID SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO TSB A FEW MONTHS EARLIER DIDN'T YOU?)  DUH!

gerry_1

Well I thought things were bad for me until I read this forum. No bills since November so three months outstanding. I have raised a question three times although two of them were automatically closed even though the issue hadn't been resolved. This time I will make sure to keep the question open. Plusnet have advised me in email that I am not technically 'in debt' because it is their system problem. Still very stressful situation !

I usually pay by direct debit but have hopefully changed payment to credit card today. That way a sudden claim for outstanding bills (which no doubt will happen at some future date) can be managed more easily than a sudden claim on the bank account. Seems like the Plusnet billing software has got too complicated for it's own good ????

Ho Hum!

goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro

I think setting up from direct debit to credit card debit is make no difference as plusnet told me it will not making any payment until this billing has resolved itself. More frustrating I know.
goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro

@abails0105

PN you say in last message: In relation to your cheque refund, this is in hand with a dedicated team who will be processing this for you before the deadline of 1st March.

Sadly you have failed, the deadline are March 1st which it tomorrow as I am going to put my complaints back to Ombudsman Service to say that PN offer me a value of £30 cheque between 1st Ferbruary and 28th February 2019 has now failed with no sign of any cheque.

Very disappointed as I do wish I never accepted this offer from PN with Ombudsman Service. Does anyone elses has received cheque from PN due to ongoing case with Ombudsman Service?

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

HI @goldenfibre, thanks for getting back in touch.

I can see a support ticket has recently been created on the account for you in relation to the Ombudsman complaint. You can view this here

Regards

Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
corringham
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 16

I did receive a compensation cheque from Plusnet, but they didn't acknowledge the need for it until the afternoon of the deadline, and then they sent an e-mail to say the cheque would be sent out within 7 days.  It only took about 4 days after that to arrive. However, I haven't cashed it yet, as I have no convenient banks...

Shep41
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 6

Gosh😲 someone that has actually received a cheque.... Becareful it might bounce ........ Not the first time this has happened. Search the forum for bounced cheques......
Daniel28012
Rising Star

I'm about to change provider and take Plusnet to the ombudsman I haven't had a bill for 2 months. I find 2 months unacceptable let alone 5 months. If Plusnet wants me to wait patiently any longer without changing my provider then they have to commit to me that when the large catch-up bill finally prints they have to waive the entire bill because this junk is not my fault. I have only been a customer a short time and I can say this honestly in my opinion Brighthouse treats there customers better.
Daniel28012
Rising Star

A compensation cheque I can't even get a simple bt sport issue or bills if they sent me a compensation cheque I would probably get told to wait a bit longer for over two months and it still not arrive like the bills. I'm surprised someone actually got something out of Plusnet other than wait a little longer.
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @Daniel28012,

I'm very sorry that the billing issue is still ongoing and for the inconvenience caused. Our billing team are still investigating this issue.

We won't be able to waive the outstanding balance once the problem has been resolved, I'm afraid, as the charges are for services that have been used. However, we would be able to arrange a payment plan so that you're not having to pay it off in one go and we can also look into a goodwill gesture for the inconvenience caused once the billing issue is resolved.

Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team