cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quidco payment not received. Shown as 'tracked' since Nov. 6th

tinacornes
Dabbler

Quidco payment not received. Shown as 'tracked' since Nov. 6th

In response to Chris Purvey's post entitled "Question about your cashback?". I have also sent this to support.
I signed up with Plusnet, through Quidco, on November 5th 2012, with a cashback value of £70. My broadband went live shortly afterwards. Quidco has been showing the cashback as 'tracked' since Nov. 6th 2012.
I have contacted Quidco 3 times, asking when I would receive the money. My latest answer from them was today (Feb. 24th 2013). I've copied & pasted it below.

"I’m so sorry that you have not received your cashback for this transaction yet.

The Quidcare Administration Team are already on the case for you, investigating the delay further.

Our Quidcare Administration Team works closely with the retailers and their affiliate networks in order to resolve this type of issue as quickly as possible for our customers.

Unfortunately at this stage we cannot provide a time frame for resolution, as this completely depends on when we receive an update from the retailer and affiliate network.

Please be assured, though, that the Quidcare Administration Team are doing everything in their power to resolve this for you as quickly as possible.

Kind regards,
Sam
Quidcare"  
2 REPLIES 2
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: Quidco payment not received. Shown as 'tracked' since Nov. 6th

Hi there,
I'm chasing this up for you and I'll update you as soon as I can.
Chris
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: Quidco payment not received. Shown as 'tracked' since Nov. 6th

Hi,
We've validated this payment to Quidco so they should update you soon Smiley