cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quidco cashback of £80 declined by Plusnet

abaird8

Quidco cashback of £80 declined by Plusnet

I ordered my fibre through Quidco 05/06/17 and had my £80.00 cashback tracked almost immediately.

Plusnet repeatedly had to cancel and re-replace my order due to a catalog of their errors - should have realised the pain and aamount of hours on chats and phone was only a sign of what was yet to come!  At the time Plusnet staff assured me that this would not affect my Quidco cashback as the cashback would be linked to the account and not the specific order.

Needless to say the cashback has been declined despite these assurances and Quidco have closed the activity item.

I have tried to go through Plusnet online support which was pathetic and Quidco support is non-existent.

The only reason I switched from Sky was to take advantage of this cashback! If I had of known this was going to happen I would never have left my other provider.  Counting down the months till this contract ends!!

Can anyone please help?!

1 REPLY 1
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Quidco cashback of £80 declined by Plusnet

Hello there and welcome aboard.

Sorry to hear your Quidco cashback was declined.

It appears that your account was initially signed up under our own cashback offer which has been redeemed. As per the cashback terms and conditions, you'll only be eligible for one type of cashback.

Apologies for the disappointment caused.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet