cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quidco cashback failed to track

deathtrap
Grafter

Quidco cashback failed to track

Since i signed up around 1mth ago, & the service has been live for 3weeks Surely the cash back should of tracked by now, Plusnet have only confirmed that i will get the 50%  off for 6mths (Fibre unlimited bb only) but no tracking for the £28.00 cash back
I have contacted Quidco CS who informed me that they have sent my cash back claim to Plusnet, So can any one confirm that this cash back will be paid as per your adverts on the Quidco website, ? And the fact that plusnet have accepted the 50% for 6 mths  to me means that  the plusnet web site correctly  read the data in the link that quidco generated from the line in the email from plusnet which reads,
"We can confirm that the promotion code you provided entitles you to a discount" As the code will have been in the cashback link from quidco, no discount code was entered manually
6 REPLIES 6
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Re: Quidco cashback failed to track

Have you seen the post at the top of this board? http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,112065.0.html
deathtrap
Grafter

Yeah i had read that before i created my thread about it, My service has been active for over  3 week's  and it's not tracked, so the Huh sets in
with the majority of retailers tracking is confirmed within hours or a few days not weeks, the further two stages will naturally  take longer , such as the cash-back being validated by the retailer and finally paid to Quidco  before them in turn paying the customer ,
jim:quote
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

One of the DCT will no doubt look at this for you on Monday.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi deathtrap,
I've asked our marketing team to look into this for you, we should have an update later on today.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Sorry it's a day late, but good news - the claim's now been approved from our side so you should have something showing on Quidco shortly.
deathtrap
Grafter

Thanks for chasing that up for me