cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quidco cashback declined

krisboats

Quidco cashback declined

Hi, I made a purchase for your broadband through the quidco website with the offer of £85 cashback. My first invoice came out on 14/5/17 and this cashback offer has been pending in quidco until 4th august 2017 when it was listed as declined. 

Why was it declined? All of the criteria were met and all advice from quidco followed perfectly. It showed as tracked instantly and i've been a plusnet customer for 3 months now without accepting any other offers, discounts or having the services set up in any other means than through the website link from quidco.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): All caps title edited as per Forum rules.

5 REPLIES 5
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Quidco cashback declined

Hi there,

Sorry to hear your cashback is showing as declined.

I've tracked it from our side and we can see you should be eligible.

I'd recommend raising a transaction query with Quidco then the status should automatically change to approved by the end of this month. Let us know if you have any problems come September.

Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
krisboats

Thank you for the quick response and checking up on the issue for me. I've raised a claim via quidco so will reply back to confirm what happens next.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

No problems, keep us posted.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
krisboats

Well september has arrived and still nothing from my quidco claim. It's just sat on processing and not going any further.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

I've chased the affiliate cashback issues up with marketing team this morning.

If you raise another claim with Quidco, explaining that we're aware that some accounts were previously validated incorrectly and ask them to look into this a bit deeper they'll see we've approved it.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

@krisboats

EDIT: After discussing this again with our marketing team we believe we've come to an alternate resolution. I've created this ticket on your account with more info: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=157141621

I hope this helps.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet