cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quidco cashback declined

adrmst

Quidco cashback declined

Hi, I have signed up to Plusnet via Quidco in June for the £50 cashback offer that was declined by Plusnet as per screenshot.

I have not had any cashback from Plusnet directly (I understand those would have been grounds for invalidating the quidco claim)

Having looked at the forum I can see I'm not the only one having this problem. Is anyone able to help?

Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Quidco cashback declined

Hi there,

I've raised that with our Marketing team now.

EDIT: @adrmst

Our Marketing team have advised us that there was an issue with our affiliates system, which has now been resolved. If you escalate the matter via the affiliate it should track correctly.

I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
adrmst

Hi. the cashback was showing as expected to be paid out on the 16th of August, but now it's showing as 

The retailer is taking longer than expected to process your transaction. We apologise for the delay.

I presume that Quidco are not the bottleneck on this one, so can you please let me know the reason for the delay?

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Affiliate cashbacks should be approved at the end of the month.

Can you let us know how your Quidco account looks on Friday?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet