Quidco cashback declined by Plusnet

FIXED
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Quidco cashback declined by Plusnet

Thanks for your patience.

It looks like the cashback was incorrectly declined on our side when we did the monthly validations. We've now approved the cashback so the affiliate should pay you within the next 30 days. Sorry about this.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
aldomacdonald75
Dabbler

@Gandalf

Hi, still no cashback on my quidco account and its still showing as declined on 20th October. Could you give me an update? Thanks

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

I'm sorry to hear it's still showing as declined.

I'm chasing this up for you and I'll update you when I know more.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
aldomacdonald75
Dabbler

@Gandalf Hi what's the update with my claim?

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

No updates yet I'm afraid.

I've set myself a reminder now, so I can be a bit more proactive on chasing for updates.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
aldomacdonald75
Dabbler

What is happening with my cashback?! I am constantly being fobbed off and this has been ongoing since May! I don’t want another excuse that you are chasing it up.
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Superuser citation

This topic has been cited by one of the Superusers; the purpose of which is to provide a note for information which might help to focus continued discussion (but might not result in a staff response).

The Cashback issues are being discussed with Plusnet by the SU's and this claim was highlighted on 23/10/2017.  I've just given the topic another prod.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

@aldomacdonald75 wrote:
What is happening with my cashback?! I am constantly being fobbed off and this has been ongoing since May! I don’t want another excuse that you are chasing it up.

I'm sorry for the time we're taking to deal with this.

I've not heard back yet I'm afraid, but I've got a reminder on your account to check back on Friday.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
aldomacdonald75
Dabbler

@Gandalf is there any update yet? If I were to cancel my account completely what would the cancellation charge be?
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

@aldomacdonald75 Thank you for your patience.

We've decided to refund your cashback instead.

You should receive the £70 in your bank or building society account within 14 days.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet