Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quidco cashback declined by Plusnet

BexReviewer
Hooked

Quidco cashback declined by Plusnet

Hi Plusnet
Having moved recently, I signed up to Plusnet on 26 March via Quidco because Quidco was offering a £100 cashback.
The transaction tracked successfully but was declined on 2 April -  no reason was given.  As I had to wait almost 3 weeks for the engineer to install a phone line and broaband connection  I presume this is the reason why it was declined (ie we were not up and running as a customer on 2 April).
The Quidco site will not let me raise a claim as the 45 day window to raise a claim has passed.  Must say I'm not happy at having missed out on the cashback, particulalry as this was the main reason for signing up with Plusnet and we were without a landline and internet acces for most of this time.  Sad
2 REPLIES 2
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: Quidco cashback declined by Plusnet

I'll see if there's anything we can do regarding this.
[EDIT]
Can you message me your Quidco username?
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
tonyshepp

Re: Quidco cashback declined by Plusnet

HI,
I joined Plusnet back in December when there was £90 cashback through Quidco. The transaction was confirmed by Quidco and the service commenced (Unlimited Fibre Boradband and phone) in December 2014. As the Plus net servide went live the Cashback was declined. Nearly 5 months later after constant chasing Quidco they are still telling me that Plusnet hasnt confirmed my service is active and that my cashback request is valid.
Can you help me too please as other than that the service from Plusnet has been exemplary.
Tony