cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quidco and Fibre Broadband

FIXED
andychad

Quidco and Fibre Broadband

Joined Plusnet back in May and, to be honest, I have no issues with the performance of the service.  I even migrated the mobile over and that's good too.

Not happy to have the Quidco cashback declined though, it was a major influencer on the original decision.

Appealing through Quidco Plusnet claim that the order was cancelled; starange given that I'm using the service now.  What did happen was that the broadband went live before the router had arrived and, after a conversation with customer services I they sent another out.  My guess is that this has caused the problem.

Disappointed to say thye least.

Anyone else had this problem?

Cheers

15 REPLIES 15
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

Re: Quidco and Fibre Broadband

Hi @andychad,

A warm welcome to the forums.  There have been a number of reports with issues of Quidco not paying out on cash backs.  having raised the issue here, I would expect one of the Staffers to pick this up and check out the history.

@CRT

@andychad wrote:

... Plusnet claim that the order was cancelled; starange given that I'm using the service now.

Is there any possibility that this "cancellation" refers to a "cancellation" by BTw during the provide journey ... and then caused further confusion?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser

See also https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Account-Billing/Quidco-cashback-declined/m-p/1474353#M27193

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser

See also https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Account-Billing/Quidco-60-Cashback-Declined/m-p/1485995#M27706

andychad

Thanks for your support, I hope the facts come out in the end whether I did something or someone else did something.

Cheers

andychad

Seems like there's some glitch in the system somewhere as it doesn't seem to be a rare occurance.

Cheers

Andy

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Hi Andy.

I'm sorry to hear your Quidco cashback has been declined.

Have you raised a claim to investigate this?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Townman
Superuser
Superuser

@Gandalf

@andychad wrote:

...Appealing through Quidco Plusnet claim that the order was cancelled;

Anyone else had this problem?

The answer is he has and it does sound familiar...

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Apologies I missed that.

I've sent the account over to my line manager now to investigate with Marketing.

As soon as I hear back I'll post back here.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
andychad

Thanks Townman and Gandalf for your help.

I still wonder if the fact that I hadn't received the router by the time the line went live is something to do with this...

Cheers

Andy

andychad

Two weeks on and no comment from Plusnet received.

It would be nice if they let us know what they have found, whether I did something wrong or they did.

Cheers

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Apologies for the lack of updates. I haven't heard back yet so I've chased this up now.

As soon as I know more I will let you know.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
andychad

Cheers Gandalf. Thanks for your help.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Fix

Thanks for your time on the phone Andy. As per our conversation, I've refunded your cashback instead. You should see it in your bank or building society within the next 14 days. I hope this helps.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
andychad

Thanks for your help Anoush, much appreciated.

Have a great Christmas holiday.

Cheers

Andy