cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quidco Cashback

leonj

Quidco Cashback

Hi, I just made a ticket as described here http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,112065.0.html
I signed up on 2 January 2013. And have still not received my £70 cashback
my service ID is 02072832
My claim on the Quidco site just says claim raised, and if I try to contact Quidco I get as far as this answer
Unfortunately the retailer has not updated us on the progress of your purchase.
We do appreciate that you have been waiting a while for an update and we can only apologise for this.
Our Service Admin Team is always in contact with the retailer on all outstanding purchases. You have alerted the team to your particular purchase and they aim to find a resolution as soon as possible.
If they require any further information they will contact you directly
hanks for reading
5 REPLIES 5
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Quidco Cashback

Sorry to hear you've not received your cashback either, thanks for raising a query. We'll endeavor to look into this and reply to you ASAP.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi I'm sorry I've not got back to you sooner about this, I'm assuming from what I can see from our reply on ticket 66771267 that this has been resolved. Please let me know if you need any further help with this though.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
leonj

Any news on this?  Cashback still not confirmed, I got a message from Quidco onm the 10/3/13
We're delighted to tell you that your Plusnet cashback claim has been approved and now we're just waiting for them to confirm your cashback.
Once your cashback is confirmed and received by Quidco, we'll update your claim to "confirmed" status in your Activity Page.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
I've raised this with our marketing team and will be back with an update as soon as I hear anything.
Gondola

Just as with "leonj" I signed up to Plusnet Unlimited Broadband and Phone and was promised £70 cashback that hasn't been paid. 
I got the following response from Plusnet's James Bailey - "I have confirmed with our Marketing Team that we were not offering £70 cashback via Quidco at the time that you signed up (New Year's Day). They have confirmed that the £70 cashback was only running from January 21st to 28th.
I am sorry that this news will come as a disappointment, however I assure you that it is correct. Kind regards, James Bailey."
I signed up with the promise of a £70 inducement on 1 Jan.  leonj signed up on 2 Jan.  But according to Plusnet marketing and Plusnet's James Bailey, the Quidco offer was only available 21 to 28th Jan. 
So, is leonj who signed up on 2 Jan going to be denied cashback or is this just a way to delay payment?