cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quidco Cashback wrong amount, waiting on claim

MrRichThomas
Grafter

Quidco Cashback wrong amount, waiting on claim

Hi, I don't suppose anyone can help with this can they? My Quidco cashback tracked at the wrong amount, £35 instead of £80. I raised a query with Quidco who took ages to send it to you guys and now I think they're waiting on you to investigate? It's been a couple of weeks though, can someone have a look for me? The Quidco claim number is 2075798 if that helps.
Many thanks
Rich
13 REPLIES 13
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Quidco Cashback wrong amount, waiting on claim

Hi there,
I've raised this with our marketing team and will be back with an update as soon as I hear anything.
MrRichThomas
Grafter

Ok great, thank you.  Smiley
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
Just a post to say our marketing team have got all this sorted out for you now including the correct amounts Smiley You should get some confirmation from Quidco shortly.
MrRichThomas
Grafter

Brilliant, thank you very much!  Smiley
MrRichThomas
Grafter

Hi, the last thing I've had from Quidcare says this:
We're delighted to tell you that your Plusnet cashback claim has been approved and now we're just waiting for them to confirm your cashback.
Once your cashback is confirmed and received by Quidco, we'll update your claim to "confirmed" status in your Activity Page.

This was nearly three weeks ago I think, so is it waiting on your people to confirm or something? Could someone have a look for me please? Many thanks, Rich
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
I've just nudged our marketing team about this and they'll look into it for you, we should be able to get you an update before the end of the day.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Right, they've looked into it and everything is all approved from our end. I'm afraid you'd need to chase the delay with Quidco, if they do say we've missed anything please let us know but as I say everything is approved from this side of things.
MrRichThomas
Grafter

Ok thanks, I'm not sure how this all works but isn't the next step that Plusnet pay the cashback to Quidco? It sounds like that is what they are now waiting for...?
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

That is one of the steps, yes, but that was done on the 21st March as I advised back then Smiley
Not sure what the holdup is, have quidco advised that they're still awaiting approval? It's definitely approved from our side of things.
MrRichThomas
Grafter

It says this....
We're delighted to tell you that your Plusnet cashback claim has been approved and now we're just waiting for them to confirm your cashback.
Once your cashback is confirmed and received by Quidco, we'll update your claim to "confirmed" status in your Activity Page.

But maybe they are taking a while to update from approved to confirmed if the money has been sent. I'll email them and ask, thanks for your help.
MrRichThomas
Grafter

Sorry, I'm really struggling with this...
I've just spoken to Quidco and their response was:
Emily: I'm afraid we have yet to receive a payment from them, they have agreed to pay it on the 23rd of March but not sent payment

So they are waiting for payment, I know you have said you've approved it, and they have acknowledged that, it seems the actual money hasn't been paid though?
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
I've popped a contact (closed ticket) onto your account, hope that covers everything? Sorry for the delay, we'll make sure to chase this up with quidco but I hope things are resolved from your point of view, please let us know.
MrRichThomas
Grafter

Thanks Matt, hopefully I'll get an update from Quidco soon then.
Cheers
Rich