cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quidco Cashback not paid

chetan

Quidco Cashback not paid

Hi,

Firstly my Quidco cash back for £50 was rejected even after i contacted them few times (Quidco Claim Update: Claim 2860586 - Plusnet Broadband).

Following was what i got from Quidco:

---------

We are writing to you about your cashback claim, as we have now had a response from the retailer.

Unfortunately, they have declined your claim because your purchase was made in conjunction to another offer that wasn't advertised as available with cashback.

We understand that this is a disappointing outcome for you but, as the retailer has declined to pay Quidco a commission for the sale, we have no cashback to pass on to you.

--------

On calling Plusnet customer care:

A month back after holding call for more than 30 mins was told they have emailed to marketing team for cash back and i should received the check within 2 weeks, thankfully asked them to email me our discussion, following is as per the email i received after our discussion.

---------

Account username: [Removed]

Our Support Team have opened Question 168825164 to track an issue on your account.

--------

Its been a real pain getting this sorted considering its been months i haven't received my cash back. Can anyone sort this out asap please.

Thanks,

Chetan

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Personal information removed from a public forum (to an area that staff can see).

1 REPLY 1
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Quidco Cashback not paid

Hi there.

I'm sorry to hear your Quidco cashback has been declined.

I'm looking into this with our marketing team and I'll update you shortly.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet