cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quidco Cashback declined

Panikos
Dabbler

Quidco Cashback declined

Hi, I'm supposing to be joining Plusnet in just under 2 weeks, but already the £38 cashback has been declined. I've checked the FAQ and I met the requirements and even had a confirmation from quidco.
I put a ticket into plusnet - #69017177 - and they said they'd refer it to marketing but after a week no response.
Quidco are happy to wait and see, but I can't afford to let it go. I'd sooner stay with my old ISP a bit longer. This doesn't exactly inspire confidence in Plusnet either.
What else can I do?
11 REPLIES 11
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: Quidco Cashback declined

Hi Panikos,
Welcome to Plusnet and our community forums.
We very rarely see these cashback claims fail, and providing you've met the criteria you'll have nothing to worry about.
I can see it's been raised with our marketing team and they'll be in-touch to update you on this.
Chris
Panikos
Dabbler

Thanks Chris, but I raised the ticket on the 1st of May so maybe they are planning to just wait until the changeover has gone through.
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

The approvals that we do for cashback offers are actioned toward the end of each month say it may be that you missed that one, but please rest assured it will be processed.
Panikos
Dabbler

Sorry, but maybe I wasn't clear. They have already refused it.
What I'm after now is for them to say if they will reconsider because if not I will cancel the changeover and go somewhere else.
I have asked them what the problem is and they have ignored me for 8 days.

mhoward4
Dabbler

Quote from: Panikos
Hi, I'm supposing to be joining Plusnet in just under 2 weeks, but already the £38 cashback has been declined. I've checked the FAQ and I met the requirements and even had a confirmation from quidco.
I put a ticket into plusnet - #69017177 - and they said they'd refer it to marketing but after a week no response.
Quidco are happy to wait and see, but I can't afford to let it go. I'd sooner stay with my old ISP a bit longer. This doesn't exactly inspire confidence in Plusnet either.
What else can I do?

Same thing has happened to me
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

This will not be approved until your services have gone active, once you're active you'll be in a position for this to be approved.
mhoward4
Dabbler

Quote from: Panikos
Sorry, but maybe I wasn't clear. They have already refused it.
What I'm after now is for them to say if they will reconsider because if not I will cancel the changeover and go somewhere else.
I have asked them what the problem is and they have ignored me for 8 days.

I've been active for 2 months now and still I've been refused. I got Quidco to go back but there has been a complete silence from Plusnet
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi mhoward4,
Our marketing team are looking into yours, we'll update you as soon as we can.
mhoward4
Dabbler

Thanks
dick:quote
mhoward4
Dabbler

Quote from: chrispurvey
Hi mhoward4,
Our marketing team are looking into yours, we'll update you as soon as we can.

Chris - any news yet?
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Sorry for the delay, just chasing our marketing team for you now - we should have an update soon.