cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quidco Cashback Declined

Dave16
Hooked

Quidco Cashback Declined

Hi I am new here , I have been waiting for over 6 months for 80 pounds cashback which has been declined and I am fuming , can anyone point me in the right direction to speak with someone please?

9 REPLIES 9
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Quidco Cashback Declined

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from General Chat to Accounts/Billing.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Hello @Dave16,

Thanks for getting in touch and welcome to the forum. I am sorry to hear that your cashback offer has been declined by Quidco. Did they give a reason as to why? and if so have you followed there escalation process?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
Dave16
Hooked

Hi this was the message I got
" We are writing to you about your cashback claim, as we have now had a response from the retailer.

Unfortunately they have declined your claim advising us that Quidco have not been recognised as the referrer for this purchase.

This could happen if you used a search engine, comparison site or voucher code site or if you had multiple browser tabs open when purchasing."
I took out both mobile and broadband at the same time and got the cashback for Plusnet mobile? They have been palming me off for 6 months now and I knew this would happen.
I never used any PROMO codes or other search engines and I honestly feel like cancelling.
I have never missed a payment on either broadband or mobile and feel cheated, is there anyway this can be escalated through Plusnet as I see other people have had the same problem previously?
Dave16
Hooked

Hi again , I have followed there escalation process as I already raised a claim months ago and now they are saying that because my claim has been declined they can no longer investigate further?  This was done the same way I always do transactions on Quidco and these excuses about changing page or using promo codes is complete rubbish.

I don't know who is at fault here whether it's plusnet or Quidco but as far as I am concerned Plusnet have put there name to this agreement and even offered me the £80 to do it over the phone at the time but I had already went through Quidco.

This seems like to a total scam and I am out of pocket £80 , it would be a shame to get into a dispute over a cancellation fee but that looks like the way it's going.

Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Hi @Dave16 sorry to hear about the issues with your cashback claim. I have reviewed your sign up offer on your account and updated you on the status of your cashback here

Dave16
Hooked

okay then satta I must have imagined that there was a cashback offer when I took out the broadband even though you have paid out the cashback for the plusnet mobile contract which was taken out at the same time? 

There was no promotional code when it was done through Quidco. Your information is wrong.

I must be imagining that Quidco and plusnet are offering £60 cashback right now for taking out an £18.99 per month contract as well then? 

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @Dave16 

I have responded to your query via a ticket. You can view my response by Clicking Here

Should you require any further assistance, please do get back in touch with us.

Many thanks.

Dave16
Hooked

Forget it I won't be getting back in touch, your basically calling me a liar and that I imagined this cashback offer when it was the reason I took it out, regrettably this is the only time I never took a screenshot but that shouldn't matter. Like I mentioned before the sales girl gave me the choice of taking the cashback over the phone so I must have been hearing things too.

I will be changing provider as this is a complete scam and don't be expecting any more payments as the direct debit will be cancelled. It's not the money that's bothering me it's being ripped off like other people by you lot and it's the principle.

Hope I never have to deal with your organisation again.

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @Dave16

I am deeply sorry to hear you feel this way about our services.

I have responded to your query via a ticket. You can view my response by Clicking Here

Should you require any further assistance, please do get back in touch with us.

Many thanks.