Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quidco £60 cashback declined

FIXED
mfear
Dabbler

Quidco £60 cashback declined

Had an account signed up after joining through Quidco in September 2017 with the incentive of £60 cashback. Although the account is active and has been since the day it started I have had the response of "Unfortunately, they have declined your claim because your purchase was made in conjunction to another offer that wasn't advertised as available with cashback."

Anybody got an ideas of how I can sort this out, went through Quidco, Plusnet signed me up and have done ever since. Seems like a scam to me!

35 REPLIES 35
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Re: Quidco £60 cashback declined

@Gandalf ?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

SJS

Same here £60 Quidco cashback declined as above,joined 24th August 2017,this was tracked through Quidco straight away declined approx 2 weeks later i put a claim in then got an email as above from Quidco yesterday,i was on the phone to plusnet 30 mins yesterday only to be told i joined only on a standard sign up?,my question is why would i do this when at the time plusnet were also offering £50 cashback through their website?.....

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Welcome to the community forums @mfear

Sorry to hear you've been advised your cashback has been declined. It doesn't look like you've signed up through an affiliate as your account isn't showing on the affiliate tracker we can see.

The issue could be due to a cookie suppression issue on the device you were using to signup, where the sale hasn't attributed itself to Quidco automatically.

More info on this can be found here.

If you've definitely clicked through Quidco, I'd recommend raising a claim with them.

Let us know how it goes please.

@SJS

It could have been caused by the cookies on the device you were using too.

Can you send me a PM with details of your Quidco account page including the claim?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
mfear
Dabbler

Thanks for your response, I did raise a claim with quidco and the response I got from Plusnet was as I stated. 

Thanks

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for the clarification.

Can you send me a PM with details of your Quidco account page including the claim?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
mfear
Dabbler

1854156893. Purchase id
23 Aug 2017 Purchase date
£60.00 Cash back

My quidco account is under the name mdfear

Thanks again
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Can you send me a screenshot?
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
mfear
Dabbler

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Cheers for that.

Is that the only page in your Quidco account which refers to your Plusnet purchase? Or is there another page relating to the claim you've done? We don't see the same interface as you do so I'm not sure how things are laid out on your side.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
mfear
Dabbler

I’m afraid that’s all that shows on quidco

Purchase id. 1854156893 and claim id. 2800645
They don’t like to give too much information then you’ll be in on the scam. I can always try the Nigerian office and see what they say !
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

No worries, cheers for that.

I've raised this with our marketing team to investigate and we'll be in touch when we know more.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
mfear
Dabbler

Thanks for your time, much appreciated. Just for the record, I set my friend up on plus net via Quidco and got payed, then did my brother-in-law and got paid, did exactly the same with my father-in-law and got declined. It will also be interesting to see what happens with my application as I am rejoining Plusnet myself, it is however at this time in process.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Our marketing team have investigated this and advised that your Quidco account is showing as pending on our side. They've also mentioned that as per the T&C's of the affiliate site, the cashback may show as declined to begin with.

Your cashback can be validated within 30 days of your service going live.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
mfear
Dabbler

I have know idea what is happening here, I can't be any more explicit with my questions, but you managed to get it totally wrong. Let me have another go for you......

I set up my father-in-law a plusnet account via quidco on the dates I gave you (his user name at plus net is ) this was tracked and then eventually declined albeit his account is active and still being paid for. For clarification purposes I have also just signed up to plusnet myself and this is pending with I am aware off, and not the account I am claiming the cashback for

Thanks