cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question re Final Bill.

wo0x
Grafter

Question re Final Bill.

Hi, I switched to a new provider on the 3rd of August. I'm just looking for some clarification regarding my final bill. An email from Plusnet states
Your broadband service will transfer automatically on 4th August 2015 and will result in the cancellation of your broadband service. After your broadband service has transferred, your next bill will include:

A final charge to cover your broadband service for the period between your previous bill and the transfer date

The bill in my account shows
from 30/07/2015 to 29/08/2015

and that's for the full £32.94. So, my question - is this correct? I'm not suggesting any wrongdoing, just wondering if a full payment is correct, as the wording of the email suggests a pro rata charge.
My account also shows
Next Payment 30 Aug 2015

Thanks in advance,
Wo0x.
1 REPLY 1
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Question re Final Bill.

Our billing team will work out how much you've paid over your 14 day notice period and will issue a refund to cover it at the same time as fully closing your account on our side, don't worry this will happen before your next invoice date at the end of the month.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.