cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about renewing my account after first year ???

zippyzappy
Grafter

Question about renewing my account after first year ???

My first year with PlusNet comes to an end on 15th April 2014. I have PlusNet Unlimited and I paid an initial fee of £136.86 making it cheaper over the year.
I understand from the site info that I will now go on a rolling monthly contract but does anyone know how much this will cost, or if I can still pay and initial fee like the one above to keep the cost down for the 2nd year? .... Also, does the broadband price increase in the 2nd year?
I've been VERY happy with PlusNet during this first year and I'd like it to continue.  Smiley
4 REPLIES 4
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Question about renewing my account after first year ???

The base prices won't change but you won't have any reduction
BUT
If you ring Customer Options on    0845 140 6002 or  0330 123 9197
Monday to Friday: 9.00am - 8.00pm (Except Bank Holidays)    Saturday: 9.00am - 5.30pm
They should make you a new offer - definitely worth a try
zippyzappy
Grafter

Thanks Oldjim!  Smiley
Do you happen to know if you can pay for the cheaper yearly one off payment instead of it going into the rolling monthly charges?
Cheers!  Smiley
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

I misunderstood
You are talking about the phone line rental only when I assumed you were talking about the whole package
For the line rental saver you will get a notification but if you go here you can do it now http://www.plus.net/rentalsaver but I would still recommend calling to see if you can get a better broadband deal
zippyzappy
Grafter

Thank you Oldjim ............. I was talking about the whole package, the line saver being part of it. I just clicked on the link you provided and I see the line saver option is available to me at £137.88, So I'm pleased about that. Many thanks for posting that link.
Now it's just a case of how much the broadband will cost.
Many thanks!  Smiley

EDIT: Jim, you are a nugget, the fairy with the magic wand!!!!!!!!!  Grin ............... I rang that number you gave me (0330 123 9197) and guess what ........ I got a good offer ..... now I'm happy as Larry!!!  Cheesy
You, my man, are the bees knees ......... many many thanks, much appreciated .......... Now go tell 'em you deserve a banker's bonus cos I say so!!!!!!  Cheesy