Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question #182395691....Please resolve.

tijara33
Pro
Fixes: 6

Question #182395691....Please resolve.

Good morning. Could my account PLEASE be sorted out once & for all? I'm still being overcharged & the refund that I was promised nearly 2 weeks ago still hasn't been received. I'm disappointed that Plusnet's usually excellent customer support is being badly let down by this ongoing situation. Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Re: Question #182395691....Please resolve.

Hello @tijara33

I am really sorry to learn about the delays in us processing your refund and I sincerely apologise that this has led to you now feeling dissatisfied with our service. This refund is currently in hand with our billing team to action, and will be picked up as soon as they can action it.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

tijara33
Pro

Satss, whilst I appreciate your soothing words, yet again my account has still not been sorted. This has now taken nearly 2 months! If, by the time that my next bill is due it hasn't been corrected, I'm afraid that I will be leaving Plusnet.

I assume that I will be allowed to do this without penalty?

tijara33
Pro

I've just spent a worthwhile 40 minutes on the phone to "C" in accounts & at long last he has sorted it out. Apparently my case was lost in the change over to the new billing system & had I not called today the status quo would never have changed.

It's disappointing that I haven't received the same level of support from the staff who monitor this section of the otherwise excellent forum. Crazy3

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Hello @tijara33,

Thanks for getting back to us. I am sincerely sorry to hear this and I have looked into the account responding here.

Please get back to us if you have any further quearies.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team