cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QUIDCO tracks at £35

doobyduck

QUIDCO tracks at £35

I signed up for Plusnet on  5 January 2013 and have experienced nothing but problems and inconsistent messages from customer service since.
I notice my Quidco tracked at £35 rather than the advertised £80 when I signed up. I have raised a ticket with Quidco two weeks ago, who said they will be contacting you, but this still has not been resolved. Please see attachment.
Please can you confirm you are liaising with Quidco to resolve this matter. I will be making a complaint detailing all problems I have had so far and hope this is one issue which can be resolved promptly.
Thank you.
2 REPLIES 2
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 315

Re: QUIDCO tracks at £35

Morning,
Sorry to hear that you're first impressions leave a bit to be desired, anything I might be able to help with?
We've seen a few complaints about Quidco tracking recently. Looks like it's being very slow to track or not tracking properly on occasion. We've checked things this side and can't see any reason for the hold up so you've done right to open a ticket with Quidco. We *are* liaising with them and I've seen others have their Quidco claims resolved. Probably just a case of remaining patient a while longer.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: QUIDCO tracks at £35

Hi,
We’re still waiting for the transaction enquiry to come through from Quidco for this one. Once we receive it we’ll be able to pay the cashback.
Chris