Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QUIDCO once again not tracked and WRONG PROFILE??! update: installed :P

sosen
Dabbler

QUIDCO once again not tracked and WRONG PROFILE??! update: installed :P

hi,
just want to say hello for the start as i have joined community just yesterday.
after long time considering and reading comments i decided to take plunge.
signed up yesterday on fibre unlimited and landline.
one of the impulses was £70 offer from quidco. registered yesterday using quidco but it hasnt tracked. as i paid in fron annualy landline i guess i cant cancel it and try again and maybe quidco will track.. what should i do?
wait 3 days and raise ticket there? it is shown in my shopping list but not tracked. i dont want to loose £70 from quidco,,
thx
14 REPLIES 14
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: QUIDCO once again not tracked

Hi sosen,
Welcome to our community forums,
I've looking into this and as soon as i've got an update(today) I'll be back in-touch.
Chris
sosen
Dabbler

Re: QUIDCO once again not tracked

thx chris, would be nice
well, you didnt come back to me.. and quidco went up to £90 for one day.. and mine is not tracked even in smaller amount. how to cancel order, so i could quickly do another one?Huh
one more thing, even more important!
i have looked closely in email from plusnet titled welcome to plusnet. and it says my estimated download speed is 40Mb/s!!!
after i was promised dl/ul 72/20 what this 40 means here??!
jim:quote
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: QUIDCO once again not tracked and WRONG PROFILE??!

Hi sosen,
It can take a couple of days for the this to track, if you raise a query to Quidco via website and see if this can be tracked, you can give them your username.
With your speed, there was an issue that had been been giving the wrong estimates, this is now resolved and I've checked your line and you'll get the 72Mb/s download.
Let me know what Quidco respond to you.
nitrams69
Grafter

Hi sosen i to went via quidco and mine did not track either.I raised a ticket with quidco and got it without fuss took a while to come but that's pretty much usual with cashback.
tenmonty

Sorry to jump in on your thread but I signed up Thursday night through quidco because they had the £90 cashback offer.
This hasnt been tracked so ive started to raise a claim but the ticket is asking for my account number, however I cant find it anywhere on plusnet. Did you have to do the same, where can i find it?
Not recieved any emails from plusnet yet so have nothing to go on
csogilvie
Grafter

Hi tenmonty,
I would suggest you give them your Plusnet username that you chose when you signed up (and that you use to log in to the website etc.) which would let them track it.
Colin
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Have any invoices been raised on your account (Member Centre, Account Details, View Transactions link)? If you have, click an invoice number and look for Service ID - but drop the leading zero to leave 7 digits. That is your account number.
David
tenmonty

Hi, tanks for the reply. I entered my service id which i found on my initial bill but it said there were too many digits. Having just read another thread I have taken the 0 off the front and its gone through now.
Sorry again for hijacking the thread Smiley
Edit, thanks for the info, you typed as i was
sosen
Dabbler

and im here again.
first i would like to ask moderators to remove spam posts from my thread as i believe it has been sorted now. secondly im here because after signed up for fibre 2! weeks ago i didnt get any response from plusnet yet.
Thank you for your order. We are now preparing your account. We will send you an email confirmation once your account is ready to use.
this is was is stated still on my account profile on plusnet website.. after 2 weeks same message. activation date and engineer visit in 5 days and i cant see any progress and WHERE IS MY ROUTER?
not mantion even problem with quidco - same as it was before, no response from any side. what is going on here..??!
sosen
Dabbler

Re: QUIDCO once again not tracked and WRONG PROFILE??! and 2 weeks no progress..

hi
engineer just left my house. fibre installed. but speeds are from low profile 40/10
may anyone take action and put me on correct profile 80/20 pls asap.. ticket 64921146
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: QUIDCO once again not tracked and WRONG PROFILE??! and 2 weeks no progress..

Hi sosen,
Unfortunately the order hasn't yet been marked as complete on our supplier's systems so we can't place any new orders at present, however I'll check again later on today and hopefully we'll be able to place it then.
sosen
Dabbler

Re: QUIDCO once again not tracked and WRONG PROFILE??! update: installed :P

hi matt,
hope you can sort this out for me quickly as promised earlier anyway Tongue

it looks like i loose 10% from package. so on correct profile it would be 72 out of 80 (here 36 out of 40), so correct. only ping not as expected.. Sad
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 315

Quote from: sosen
hope you can sort this out for me quickly as promised earlier anyway Tongue

Hi,
The order to correct your speed is scheduled for completion at some point tomorrow. I've just bounced your open ticket back to you.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

sosen
Dabbler

speeds are sorted Tongue

thx
now awaiting quidco..