Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Puzzled by my new contract

Whitemonk
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Puzzled by my new contract

I recently upgraded my BB and got the "Change now complete" email today. I thought I'd log in and check the status of play. The launch screen consists of three boxes - the top two look okay - but the bottom one doesn't look right at all. I hope the attached screenshot shows why I'm puzzled.New Contract?New Contract?

4 REPLIES 4
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Puzzled by my new contract

Hi @Whitemonk, sorry for the obviously confusing info there, that's definitely not right! I'll get that flagged up to the right people Could you get back to me on a private message with your username please so I can check your account and make sure everything looks right on our side of the system? 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Whitemonk
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Thanks for getting back - PM sent.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

@adamwalker 

Is this related to the generic issue with displaying account details (looks different / wrong on different browsers or environments) or is this incident account specific?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi Townman, it's neither as it's a general issue with displaying contract information. There's a task open with details of a fix as part of some broader improvements to the member centre, the reference for that is MC-1877.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team