cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promised refund for no service - Not happened

FIXED
s3swiss

Promised refund for no service - Not happened

hi - I've been a PN customer for a few years and back in Nov rang up to say I was moving house.

As I could fibre at new address, opted for that and was told the switch would happen on same day and my new number would be 'XXX'.

Funny old thing, the old service was switched off, it then took a month to get new service running and the actual number given to me was in fact 'YYY'!

To add insult to injury, I was then charged for both services in Dec despite having neither!

After spending the usual hours on the phone (online chat not working more often than it does), I was promised that I would get the Dec direct debit credited back to my account.

I've just been told the Direct Debit for this month will be my standard charge so no sign of the refund.

When I looked at my closed service tickets to see if it mentioned when I was supposed to get my refund, I 'm finding that if I try and view any closed 'question', it instead shows the text for an unrelated 'service notice'....

Can someone:

1. Tell me when I get back the refund for the bill charged when I had no service

2. Why I cannot read the comments on my closed 'questions' anymore?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Re: Promised refund for no service - Not happened

Fix

Hello,

Thanks for getting in touch about this issue, and I am sorry for the delay in this being resolved. I have processed the refund and sent you an update from your account. Please got to https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=166741136 to view this. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
s3swiss

hi - thanks for the swift response. I used to rate Plusnet for the service but this recent house move makes me think profit is now coming before service which is a shame as the good service was your USP compared to others. Each member of staff seems to want to help and solve the issue but the systems seem not to help. Hopefully the PN executive will realise that the race to the bottom to cut costs and make profits for owner BT will not keep customers loyal. 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Sorry for the experience you've had.

2. Why I cannot read the comments on my closed 'questions' anymore?

You can still view all open or closed tickets, and service notices, from here: https://portal.plus.net/wizard/?p=search

Hope this helps.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet