Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product change on re-contract

Jaggies
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 2

Product change on re-contract

After I finally decided that City Fibre are some way away from installing down our road, and Openreach even further in the future, I decided that paying out-of-contract prices for Plusnet Unlimited Fibre Extra was a waste of money, and so I took out an 18 month contract renewal, principally to save myself in the region of £25 a month over the out of contract price.

I now find myself on Plusnet Unlimited Fibre, with my download speed restricted to 38Mbps.

I went for a re-contract on my existing package, and although my download speed was nowhere near the full 80Mbps, it was around 60Mbps and a perfectly acceptable 55Mbps on speed tests.

How do I get my Extra back?

1 REPLY 1
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Re: Product change on re-contract

Hiya @Jaggies

I'm really sorry for the confusion on your account, I can appreciate the hassle this is causing and frustrations. We're busier than usual and it is taking us longer than we would like to get back to you guys, sorry about that. 

I want to get this sorted for you, I have checked your connection and it is on the fibre extra profile with a a speed of 50mbps . 

In regards to the account, I have taken personal ownership of this and provided further information here

In the meantime, please get back to me if you need any further help Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team