Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product change in progress

FIXED
Spartan24

Product change in progress

When logging into my account I'm receiving the message:

"An error has occurred

You can't change your products for the moment, you already have a product change in progress."

This is preventing me from potentially upgrading as price has gone up, guessing my fixed price has now lapsed.

Appreciate any help.

10 REPLIES 10
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Product change in progress

Hi there, 

It looks like you've already requested a fixed price contract with us, however due to a known issue that's stuck in a pending state at the moment. That's something we're working to fix at present and will be honoured as soon as we've got that sorted out. 

Sorry for an inconvenience in the meantime

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Spartan24

There shouldn't be anything pending; I was in a contract and now I'm not. I haven't had a chance to request a new contract due to the error on my account which is costing me more than it needs to.

Can the pending change just be removed because it isn't something I have requested.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Fix

Thanks for getting back to us @Spartan24 

I've taken a look into this for you and added a reply onto a support ticket you can view by going Here

In summary the issue should be fixed now and you shouldn't see that error again

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Spartan24

Many thanks @Gandalf, that has fixed the error, I really appreciate it.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

No problem at all, let us know if there's anything else you'd need help with

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
patrick_ward

I have the same issue. Do you have a fix for this?

Everhopeful2

I am facing exactly the same problem (out of contract, now wanting to renew) - but I really do not want to spend 20+ minutes in a call queue if there is already a fix.

patrick_ward

I spoke to them after about 15 minutes on hold. They are aware of the issue and confirmed I was out of contract. This issue appears to be that jobs are not being marked as complete and get stuck in limbo. They offered to change my plan over the phone. 

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

@Everhopeful2

I've just had a look into this for you and have added some information to your account, please take a look here when you can: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=200498378

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
patrick_ward

Hi @adamwalker ,
Could you please look at my account too? I've contacted you by phone some time ago but my account is still stuck with:

An error has occurred

You can't change your products for the moment, you already have a product change in progress.