cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Change to FTTC

shadowff6
Grafter

Product Change to FTTC

First off I'll mention that I'm not entirely sure if this is the correct place for this post, if not sorry about that.
I'm currently with Plus.net on the Extra ADSL product. I noticed recently that a Fibre connection was being offered and that my area surprisingly had this available for my phone line already. I used the 'product change' to upgrade from the Extra ADSL product to the new 'Plusnet Extra Fibre' product on Tuesday the 7th. I was expecting some sort of information about a new router/possible service or connection charges, but before I knew it the process was finished and I'd put through my order to upgrade/change my product without having this information. The upgrade seems to have been put through to support via a question. I decided to add a little more to this about connection charges/router charges etc as I hadn't received any information when changing product but I've yet to receive a response.
Is it possible that I can get some information about product changing to Fibre from somebody here? Will I need to pay some connection charges or pay for the new fibre router that I will need?
Any info will be appreciated, thanks.
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Product Change to FTTC

Hi shadowff6,
No worries, yes I can see that we do have your ticket but don't worry it's just waiting for a response from a member of our provisioning team.
With regards to the installation there's no charge for this as you have a phone service with us, also hardware will be provided free of charge.
The next step is for an agent to respond to the ticket, order the fibre install and the router and respond to you with a confirmation of the details.
Let me know if you have any other questions at all for us about this.
Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
shadowff6
Grafter

Thanks for that Adam Smiley
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Not a problem Smiley
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team