cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems getting Plusnet to hand over your Amazon etc voucher? Read here for....

puzzledoff
Grafter

Problems getting Plusnet to hand over your Amazon etc voucher? Read here for....

Like many others, I'm struggling to get Plusnet to hand over the Amazon voucher promised.  They claim it's just a small number of people affected, but clearly that's not the case.
When you raise the matter, Plusnet just delays and delays it indefinitely without providing any answers - or the missing vouchers.  Complaint after complaint gets raised, but still nothing happens.
Time for action now, I think.  There are plenty of consumer websites out there to publicise this deceit by Plusnet - advertising something which they then refuse to provide within a reasonable timescale - or maybe even at all.
Which? Magazine will be interested to hear about problems like this.  In the past they've recommended Plusnet, but once they hear of payment problems like this (or any other similar problems customers are having) they'll withdraw that recommendation and encourage potential customers to stay clear of Plusnet.  Nobody likes a company that can't or won't meet its financial commitments to its customers.
Email Laura Osborne, Head of Which Corporate Affairs, if you feel, as I do, that potential future customers should be warned not to trust Plusnet to pay up on its incentive offers:  laura.osborne@which.co.uk
4 REPLIES 4
vesperkeizer

Re: Problems getting Plusnet to hand over your Amazon etc voucher? Read here for....

Having recently switched to PlusNet as part of the same offer - ie the £75 Amazon voucher incentive - my family was looking forward to getting what was promised.
Like puzzledoff we have had numerous online chat sessions - and received various promises - but after several months still no Amazon voucher  Angry
If you have had similar problems, please share your stories - indeed whether there is any advice how to hold PlusNet to account.
(we will also try puzzledoff suggestions)
vesperkeizer

Re: Problems getting Plusnet to hand over your Amazon etc voucher? Read here for....

Some good news !
Further to our previous post - we now have our Amazon voucher  Smiley
So got there in the end.
azzhume

I have been back and forth on this issue for nearly 2 months now. It's a bit of a joke. The same story we will check with marketing for you.
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

@puzzledoff sorry to see you're experiencing problems. You should have had yours a couple of weeks back. Let us know if you still haven't had it.
@vesperkeizer I'm glad it's arrived. They do come, sorry it took so long
@azzhume I've got your open ticket and I've passed moved the escalation in a different direction for you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team