cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Problem with your phone line"

susancampbell82

'Problem with your phone line"

Hi, I placed an order for braodband yesterday, migrating from Utility Warehouse.
Today when I check the order status it says "Checking your line We've found a potential problem on your telephone line. We'll look into this and will be in contact with you shortly."
However when I check the order status it says:
"
There's been a problem progressing your broadband order. We'll get some more information on the problem and update this ticket with details as soon as we have them.
[internal note]
Order has been cancelled. Please check Install Diary and resubmit order once issue is resolved.
"
The 'order has been cancelled' bit is the thing that concerns me. Although I can see this is an internal message I just wanted to make sure the order would still get progressed.
TIA.
2 REPLIES 2
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: 'Problem with your phone line"

Hi, really sorry about that. I've chased our provisioning team for you and the order has been replaced - unfortunately we tried to place an order for the up to 20Mb 21CN service which isn't available at your exchange. That's now been placed for the up to 8Mb/s 20CN broadband and is due to complete on Tuesday 21st Jan.
Hope that helps, and sorry for the delay.
susancampbell82

Re: 'Problem with your phone line"

Thanks for the update Matt.