cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing invoice details with itemised call details

jimjackson1

Printing invoice details with itemised call details

I've only been with Plusnet for a couple of months and so far, I'm reasonably happy but I do notice my monthly bill creeping up to match the ones I had with TalkTalk. They had a method of downloading itemised bills to a PDF which was handy for checking exceptions etc. I cannot find a similar option on PlusNet  Am I missing something or can someone advise me on how to do this?
Thanks for any help.
Jim Jackson
4 REPLIES 4
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: Printing invoice details with itemised call details

Welcome to the forum
if it is just broadband, this link https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=view_transactions&s=0 will take you to a page of your transaction, clicking the red number on the left will show you the one month bill
if you have home phone this will show the datails https://portal.plus.net/plustalk/index.php?page=wlr_itemised_billing&view_bill_date=
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Yes.  But that link only gets you to a printable version of your bill?
The requirement for making a .pdf option available has been requested / debated / promised / deferred a number of times since Dec 2006.
Since the PUGIT system went out of favour as a vehicle for progressing such requests it has not been actively pursued with Plusnet.
For reference here are a couple of old links
PUGIT 27 PDF Invoice Sent by Email
http://usergroup.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,5382.0.html
Still a requirement for a section of Users, but currently no plans to implement Lips_are_sealed
Maurice

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

MauriceC,
I can't make you or anyone else any promises about making pdf invoices available. I would agree it is a good idea and I'm sure if demand is there and resource allows that is something we could look to implement.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
jimjackson1

Thanks for the info, folks. You can add my name to any request for such a development i.e. the PDF copy of a detailed invoice. Much easier for comparison purposes month on month. Actually, what use is the current printable offering???
As mentioned in my initial message, I am reasonably satisfied with what I've got i.e. home phone with free all day calls plus broadband. The basic cost of that is approx £22 per month. I was on the same with TalkTalk for approx £27 with an average monthly bill of £29. So I'm expecting to save £5 per month with the same call numbers - not a lot but now on a pension so it all counts. However, I'm noticing my charges are matching TalkTalk's e.g. the last one was £28 with no exceptional changes in calls made.  Am I missing something here? And my broadband is really slow as well so, strange as it may seem, I'm starting to regret leaving TalkTalk.
Cheers
Jim