Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prices still wrong on my home page

Chrisvesey
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Prices still wrong on my home page

Hi,

My homepage prices are wrong and different to the renewal email we agreed. I tried phoning and was told it would be put right. I shall be really annoyed if I get billed this amount on September 3rd,

Chris

3 REPLIES 3
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: Prices still wrong on my home page

Hi @Chrisvesey

Thanks for reaching out and I'm really sorry for the confusion caused here. I've looked through the account and can see that the contract put through on 10/07/2021, incorrectly missed out your call plan that's currently on the account. @Gandalf then sent you an email advising you of this. The contract was then put through again (Ticket  216033183 which did include your call plan.

Saying that, it doesn't appear that the contracted discounts were then re-applied. I've just sorted this out to ensure that your bills are consistent with the total amount per month on Ticket 216033183.

The billing tab on our end is taking a while to update though, see what it's saying tomorrow and let us know if the price has now changed.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
Chrisvesey
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Hi,

Figures on my homepage are still wrong,

Chris

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Hi @Chrisvesey, thanks for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear the figures on your homepage don't look quite right. As we'd need an invoice to generate for these to update fully however, we should see this be corrected in a few days time as your next invoice generates. Please let us know if anything on the invoice looks out of place when it generates as we'll happily take a look into this further for you.