cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price wrong on my new account

Emily93

Price wrong on my new account

After being told what would be a ‘simple’ home move I’ve been inundated with messages about errors on my account resulting in a new account having to be opened up and transferring the previous services.
However, I agreed a new 2 year contract with Plusnet on 27-07-2021 to start from the date of my move (06-08-2021) at a price of £22.50 per month. New account has been set up today and the monthly price is £38.20, £15.70 more than what was agreed - I hope this is an error your end and my previous agreed price will be honoured!

You should really consider an email or chat service as a way of getting in touch.
3 REPLIES 3
198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

Re: Price wrong on my new account

Welcome to the forum.  🙂

@Emily93 wrote:
You should really consider an email or chat service as a way of getting in touch.

There are many of us on the forum who would agree with you. Unfortunately Plusnet have never used email as a contact method for customers, and Chat was withdrawn over 18 months ago, despite many pleas for its retention.

Meanwhile, hope you get the problem sorted when a PN staffer sees this thread.  🤞🏻

Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)
jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

@Emily93 

As @198kHz  says a staffer may pick up your post here and move things forward. However, if that does not happen you can always follow the Complaints Code of Practice (see the bottom of this page) which does allow you to raise a complaint about your broadband via the ticket system.

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Hi @Emily93, thanks for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear a new account was needed after your recent house move.
I can confirm looking over the account that the necessary steps look to be in place to adjust your contract details and discount amount after the services are moved over to the new account. This can be monitored via a ticket on your account here.