Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price rise email

Mantaray
Grafter

Price rise email

Hi 

when can I expect to be officially notified of this change?

24 REPLIES 24
SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

Re: Price rise email

Plusnet have to give you 30 days notice so it will need to arrive by the 1st August.

However you can double check if Plusnet has already sent it and you've missed it by looking at your Support Tickets on the Plusnet Members Centre at https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=search (login required)

Select "Closed Questions within a date range" and complete the 2 dates (say last 2 months). Click "Go" and look at the closed tickets. A copy will appear in there when Plusnet send out the email to you.

Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Your email was sent on the 22nd July, it will have gone to whichever address you have registered on your Plusnet member centre.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Mantaray
Grafter

Thanks. It didn't come through as I've been waiting for it and I can't find it via closed questions.
rubble3
Grafter

I have two accounts with Plusnet (two separate lines) and I have not received email notification for either account yet.

I spoke to CS via live chat two days ago and was told that I would get emails within the next three days. I can also not find any record via closed questions, could someone at Plusnet check on the status of my email notifications please?

Chris
Legend

Rubble3, the account you're currently connected to had the email sent on the 22nd July. This was to a 3rd party email address, please double check spam folders etc on there.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
rubble3
Grafter

Thanks, not sure what you mean by a third party email account, all of my emails including regular ones from Plusnet land in my Outlook inbox. I have not received an email form Plusnet on 22 July ( I did receive one on 21st July confirming my direct debit payment but that is the last correspondence I have had from Plusnet.

Also, I was told that I would receive an email relating to each of my two accounts, can't see two separate emails going missing.

It seems that both me and Mantary were sent emails on the same day and neither of us received them and neither of us can access them via closed questions - how odd.

Perhaps the email could be re-sent please?

Chris
Legend

They won't show on closed question, they aren't added there I'm afraid. When I say 3rd party email account, I mean a non-Plusnet supplied email address, the address these come from would be similar to plusnet@comm.plus.net - different to the normal billing emails you receive.

I'm afraid we can't resend them.

MisterG1
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

I've not received my price rise email yet either.

gokotta

Just adding a "not got mine email either" to the list. Last email from Plusnet was July 8th & it certainly hasn't gone to spam. Hopefully It'll be here by 1st.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

@MisterG1 - I've checked your account and we sent the email to your plusnet email address on 22/07/16.

@gokotta - It looks like the email was sent to you on 21/07/16.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
MisterG1
Dabbler

Thanks Harry, but it's not in my inbox, junk mail or anywhere else.  It looks like I'm not alone with this problem.

Please could you arrange for it to be resent.

Mantaray
Grafter

All there must be a massive delay with emails, although mine was sent on 22/07 it arrived today!  A whole 7 days later!  That's quite a delay.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

I'm just discussing this with the relevant people. I can't guarantee the email can be resent, as per the response from Chris, however leave this with me for now and I'll get back to you.

@Mantaray - Glad to hear that's arrived now. I'm asking questions about the delay you've reported.

@rubble3 - Just FYI, the email on your second account appears to have been sent today.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
MisterG1
Dabbler

What a strange coincidence!  It's just arrived!

Seven days is even slower than snail mail!