Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price increase not expected

FIXED
materialman
Rising Star
Fixes: 3

Price increase not expected

I recieved an email in Oct 2019 to inform me prices are changing in December. For me it stated my broadband price was remaining the same but line rental would increase by £1. Reasonable I though as in the past it had been this sort of increase. I have just had this months bill today (not having understanding how December bill was made up) and it has increased by £9. I'm not sure why but I was surprised and rather shocked at being misled seemingly by the email. Considering that people taking up PlusNet ADSL BB and phone pay £19.99, albeit not including a call package so I believe (I have free weekends as legacy from when I joined in 2013). Can a service representative review this please before I call retentions?

THank you.

3 REPLIES 3
fizzyj
Grafter
Fixes: 6

Re: Price increase not expected

Hi @materialman  If you would like to pm a member a staff with your contact number, we can get our customer options team to call you.

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat) Name tag fixed.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faisal J
 Plusnet Help Team
materialman
Rising Star
Fixes: 3

Fix

It's ok now thanks. All sorted with phone call.

fizzyj
Grafter
Fixes: 6

Hi @materialman glad to hear this is now resolved for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faisal J
 Plusnet Help Team