cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price Increase

BB
Grafter

Price Increase

My latest bill shows an increase of £1 per month.

Customer services stated that Emails had been issued to this effect. I never received one.

I know its only £1 but I had just accepted a new contract , which does show this, I was not made aware of the increase for everyone. Quite annoying.

9 REPLIES 9
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Price Increase

Moderators Note.
Moved from 'Broadband' to 'My Account'
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
mpaullagric

My latest bill also shows a price increase of £1.00, that I didn't know about.

On speaking to Customer Services, I was told they emailed me on the 05th April 2018, I have no record of this at all.

I know it is only a very small amount but still, very annoying none the least!!

MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Hi @mpaullagric , @BB 

All customer were sent the information in regards to the price increase. It was sent as an email (like you both have stated) but also as a question ticket which will be on your Member Centre. 

@BB if click here it will take you to the specific service notice ticket we sent you 

@mpaullagric same for you but click here

Hope this helps both of you 

Thanks, 

Alisdair 

BB
Grafter

This is the first time that I have seen this email. Obvs others have not received it previously. How do I sign up for BT sport?

mpaullagric

This is also the first time I have seen this, no email received regarding this.  

I have now seen and read the question ticket within the Member Centre, but it does not mention that it has been emailed unlike other correspondence!!

MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Hi again to both of you, 

I've had a double check and both account were included in the bulk email notifications that were sent to all customers. 

Again, I'm really sorry if you didn't see these emails. 

- Alisdair 

BB
Grafter

We could argue all day long that black is white, I have checked my emails for that date and  I never received any notifications.

Its only by chance that I saw the BT offer , which I saw yesterday. I would have taken it earlier if I had received it.

I was on the phone over 30 mins trying to order it. Customer service is slipping. Previously I had nothing but praise.

skiller
Hooked

I'd just like to add my tuppenny-worth to this discussion. I received my latest bill in the last couple of days which now includes the aforementioned £1 increase - and I am also one who definitely did NOT receive an email regarding this. (And yes, I do regularly check my Junk/Spam.)

After seeing it mentioned above, I have trawled through my closed tickets and eventually found one dated 04/04/18 advising of the price increase. However, that is not good enough. We should not be expected to read tickets in our Member Centre (for which we receive no notification) in order to learn about changes to our contract.

daveplus
Pro
Fixes: 10

I have set my email address in the member centre to my hotmail address. That address is in addition to my Plusnet address. This means that, in general, I receive notifications from Plusnet to both.