cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price Change for M2 Customers

Wheel_nut
Grafter

Price Change for M2 Customers

From a thread on TBB here http://forums.thinkbroadband.com/plusnet/t/4022587-re-plusnet-pricing.html I glean that there has been a Price change for Value and Extra customers on M2 exchanges.
I have several referral accounts who are being charged £11-99 Value + £11-99 for Talk Anytime Line Rental and an addiional Call Plan (Anytime) Charge of £3-50 and Caller Display of £0.99.
What should the correct charges be?
Will this change be applied automatically? I hope the answer is YES and that I don't have to go through the Cancellations process to get it.
3 REPLIES 3
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Re: Price Change for M2 Customers

Its Interesting, I am In a Market 2 area however I left Plusnet because they were to expensive for me, I just checked my line with Plusnet and now see I can get BB for £11.49, Shame I wasn't Informed that this was going to be a new price for me before I left ( Just over 30 days ago ), I would of stayed.
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
Wheel_nut
Grafter

I lost patience waiting for an answer here so I called the retentions line and have ascertained that:

• Market 2 is now priced as is Market 3

• The correct price should be Value @ £6.49 + Line Rental @ £11.99 + Anytime @£3.50 + Caller Display@ £0.99 = £22.97

• You have to call Retentions to get the new Prices

• If you are on a "Retention Discount", you will lose that.

Why can't this be done automatically?
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

FYI, have just posted over in the TBB thread.
Quote from: Wheel_nut
Why can't this be done automatically?

It's not 100% that the revised pricing will be here to stay at present. There's also things like existing discounts etc. to take into consideration.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵