cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prevented from making a payment

jimmy19856
Hooked

Prevented from making a payment

Today I received a payment reminder from Plusnet which instructed me to go to plus.net/pay to make the broadband payment but when I tried to open this link or in fact ANY plusnet page it failed to open and would time out. While I could still use some web pages and email with no problem, Plusnet restricted my use of their own site and effectively blocked me so that I could not open their site to make a payment. I eventually had to ask my Dad to login to make the payment for me from his PC. My question is why do Plusnet make it so damn hard to make a payment?Huh

3 REPLIES 3
Mads
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 79

Re: Prevented from making a payment

Hi there @jummy19856

I'm sorry to hear you were having trouble with the payment section on our website and I apologise for the inconvenience caused.

This is an issue we are aware of and are working to fix. If this happens again please give us a nudge on here or any other social media page and we will be more than happy to help.

Thanks.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Maddy S
 Plusnet Help Team

jimmy19856
Hooked

Thanks for getting back to me.

I will try what you suggest if it happens again. Hopefully this will be fixed soon as it would seem like quite a major issue to me.

LordFoul
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 32

No worries, @jimmy19856,

Let us know if you need anything further.

Thanks – Tahir

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
  Tahir M
 Plusnet Help Team