cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prevented from making a payment

jimmy19856
Dabbler

Prevented from making a payment

Today I received a payment reminder from Plusnet which instructed me to go to plus.net/pay to make the broadband payment but when I tried to open this link or in fact ANY plusnet page it failed to open and would time out. While I could still use some web pages and email with no problem, Plusnet restricted my use of their own site and effectively blocked me so that I could not open their site to make a payment. I eventually had to ask my Dad to login to make the payment for me from his PC. My question is why do Plusnet make it so damn hard to make a payment?Huh

3 REPLIES 3
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: Prevented from making a payment

Hi there @jummy19856

I'm sorry to hear you were having trouble with the payment section on our website and I apologise for the inconvenience caused.

This is an issue we are aware of and are working to fix. If this happens again please give us a nudge on here or any other social media page and we will be more than happy to help.

Thanks.

jimmy19856
Dabbler

Thanks for getting back to me.

I will try what you suggest if it happens again. Hopefully this will be fixed soon as it would seem like quite a major issue to me.

LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

No worries, @jimmy19856,

Let us know if you need anything further.

Thanks – Tahir