cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prepaid line rental but still having issues of being overcharged after

rebob307
Dabbler

Prepaid line rental but still having issues of being overcharged after

Despite being on the live chat an some refunds I am still being over charged since joining in may. Not impressed as I switched when told the service was excellent.  I pre paid a year in advance for my line rental and was followed a link from MSE for free broadband for a year. The live chat operators are only partly sorting the issue which then I am having to get in touch again.  No email link only the live chat.  Fed up as got a life outside of repeatedly complaining of overcharging!!!!
Will be leaving as soon as my contract is up and sooner if this is not sorted asap as it is costing me much more than with talk talk for a poorer service!!!!!
1 REPLY 1
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Prepaid line rental but still having issues of being overcharged after

I'm disappointed to see this wasn't fully resolved when you previously contacted us when refunds were issued. I'll be passing feedback on regarding this.
I've now corrected the LRS side of things and issued 1 of the 2 refunds that are currently due back to you.
Once the current payment has cleared on your account, I'll make sure to issue the last refunds regarding this matter.
Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused. Thanks for your patience.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet