cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre paid Mastercard

cherylashford
Hooked

Pre paid Mastercard

My broadband went live on 20 th July and I'm yet to receive any email about how to claim my pre-paid Mastercard . Can someone from Plusnet arrange this to be sent . Thank you.
8 REPLIES 8
Baldrick1
Fixes: 419

Re: Pre paid Mastercard

Moderators Note

Duplicate post with slightly different title removed and this post moved from Everything Else to My Account/Billing.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Hi @cherylashford

I'm sorry you haven't received your email to claim your reward and for the delay in us getting back to you. 

I can appreciate the hassle and frustration this is causing.  I have checked the account and I am unable to see a reward code associated with it and I will need more information. 

Please can you advise if you took the deal directly from our website or a third party one such as Money Saving Expert or Compare the Market etc? 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
cherylashford
Hooked

Hi, thankyou for your contact.
I went through Money saving expert, via there link
cherylashford
Hooked

Hi Sammy I went through a recommendation on the Martin Lewis Website Money Saving Expert. His links have always worked before.
When I rang Plusnet , one person told me the email comes out after 10days. Then the next time Plusnet advisor said 28 days. Which is it?
Also I see many people have had the same issue as me.
When the link diverted me your your site , the connection I followed through also said I would get the Mastercard via email shortly.
Can you help
cherylashford
Hooked

Hi Sammy, I have replied to your email, I am awaiting a response please 

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thanks for getting back to me, and I am really sorry for the late reply, we are chocca. 

I have personal ownership of this and I want to come to a resolution as I don't want any new customer to lose out on a reward for the deal they had signed up for. 

Can you tell me how much the reward card was? 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
cherylashford
Hooked

Hi Sammy , the reward was for £75.
Thank you for your response
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Ta Cheryl, I really want to bring this to a close for you so I have responded in more detail in the ticket here. Can you reply to it for me if you are happy with the resolution? 

Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team