cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-paid MasterCard

mo1

Pre-paid MasterCard

I've yet to receive an email in order to claim the pre-paid MasterCard. It’s now been weeks since my service went live. As stated, this email notification should have been received within 10 days.
My live date was pushed back (another separate issue) so I am assuming it may have something to do with that?
Could someone please assist?
10 REPLIES 10
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Pre-paid MasterCard

Hi there.

I'm sorry that you've not had an e-mail yet to redeem your cashback.

Could you advise how you've signed up, was it directly through our site?

One of our systems shows you've gone through an affiliate and another system shows you haven't. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
mo1

Hi, it was a link via MSE (MoneySavingExpert) that I singed up through.
Thanks for your support.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for the the detail.

I've escalated this with our billing team to investigate further and we'll update you within the next 5 working days.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
broom

I also joined plusnet broadband/phone via moneysavingexpert on 5.3.19 and went live 19.3.19 and have not received email

with instructions how to claim £75 cashback offer. Broadband and phone have been ok, can you help?    

dromoxen

I too signed up thru MSE website and have yet to receive any indication of reward card ... sounds like they are a bit overwhelmed ...been live about 7 days nows ?? please assist ...

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Thanks for getting in touch @broom. I'm sorry you haven't received any communication surrounding your cashback. I've checked the promotion code on your account and can advise your reward card will be sent automatically within 60 days of your account services going live.

Hi @dromoxen, I can see your services activated on 26/03/2019, within 10 working days of that activation an email will be sent to you to redeem your cashback. If you haven't received the email by 10/04/2019 let us know and we can chase this for you.

Regards

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi @mo1,

I've had a discussion with colleagues from our marketing and also our billing team regarding this.

The cashback code your account was signed up on refers to either Quidco or TopCashBack. These types of affiliate cashback which is dealt through them and not through us.

I understand you've said you've gone through MoneySavingExpert though and at this point I can only assume that there appears to have been what's known as a "cookie attribution" issue. Basically it sounds like there was a cookie from either Quidco or TopCashBack on the device/browser you were using at the time you signed up and as such the sale tracked through them instead.

Cashback transactions rely on the right cookie being the last one when the order is processed so I'd always recommend clearing cookies and cache from the device/browser and making sure there are no open tabs or windows on the browser you're using.

Do you have an account with either of them? If you do, are you able to check it or query this with them further?

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
dromoxen

Thank you for your reply ..I will await the email and call back if there is none forthcoming.

broom

to  :  abails0105

Cashback received today, Friday 05/04/2019.

thanks,

broom

Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Hi @broom I'm glad to hear that you have received your cashback. If there is anything else we can assist you with please feel free to let us know.