cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Potential return to the fold

Mav
Fixes: 515

Potential return to the fold

To be honest I'm not exactly unhappy with my service at TT but I do miss many things that I took for granted at PlusNet like ease of use of the Portal & usage updated within 2 hours.
Also, looking around their forums, it worries me more should I ever meet with a major issue that real customer service is quite lacking.
As TT have just increased their line rental this gives me the option to leave without cancellation fees and come back to PlusNet.
I rang the Options Team who confirmed that I can return on the Unlimited tarrif at £27.98 (inc £12.99 line rental and £3.50 Talk Anytime). That's cool but I understand I would have to pay £1pm extra for caller display - not really a problem.
The problem is that with TT I get the extra upload speed (just under 1MB) included in my current tarrif at no extra charge yet the lady I spoke to in Options said that Max Premium was not available for customers on the Unlimited package even at a charge although I tried to explain I was paying for this before I moved. She didn't appear to believe me.
So, my question is, can a deal be done to return to Unlimited + Max Premium?
I appreciate any help the CS team can give on this.
Cheers.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

4 REPLIES 4
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Re: Potential return to the fold

I suspect the person in Options was getting confused with the Pro add-on which isn't available to people on unlimited.
I take it your exchange isn't yet 21CN WBC.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
Mav
Fixes: 515

Yes, she did keep mentioning the Pro add-on and I kept saying that wasn't it Cheesy
Doubt if my exchange will be 21CN WBC enabled anytime soon as it's a small area with something like 2,100 residential premises and less than 200 non-residential premises.:(

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Time for one of the PN team on here to get out :mand:
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Mav,
We can arrange Max Premium for you on Unlimited if you do come back - just give one of us a shout once you're provisioned and we'll get it sorted for you.