cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible overcharged - contract terms not accessible

questions-forum

Possible overcharged - contract terms not accessible

My service started in April 2019. After the 12-month line rental expired, I am now being charged £35 per month for unlimited fiber and line rental. I cannot access the terms that I have signed up for at all, hence I cannot verify the new charges. The best I could find is the price guide on the internet, which suggested that the charges should be around £25 for both the line rental and fiber broadband. I am attaching the screenshot of the price guide. It seems that Plusnet is deliberating withholding the agreed terms so that people can't go back and verify the charges. What I remember was that the monthly fee starting from the 13th month should be below £30.

6 REPLIES 6
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Possible overcharged - contract terms not accessible

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to My Account / Billing

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Baldrick1
Fixes: 418

@questions-forum 

Your link is for the ADSL price. The out of contract price for fibre is £35.98. Time to either recontract or move on?

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

questions-forum

Thanks for the reply. I am still in contract. The only contract that has expired is the 12-month pre-paid line rental. According to the price guide, the monthly line rental and broadband cost should be around £25. 

Baldrick1
Fixes: 418

@questions-forum 

Sorry it was your link to the unrelated price guide that confused me.. You would have been sent an email with your contract terms at the time. Another possible source is to go into your account where you might find the info in closed tickets.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

EdWeasley
Rising Star
Fixes: 3

Hi @questions-forum,

Thank you for taking your time to get in touch.

I am very sorry that you are having a problem with our service. Sadly you do not have your username attached to your forum account therefore I cannot look into this for you. As this is a public forum please do not post it on here. Please can you send us a direct message on Twitter or Facebook so we can look into this for you. If this is not possible our support team will be happy to help by calling 08004320200.

Kind regards,

Josh

Josh Berriman
 Plusnet Help Team
RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

@questions-forum  I wouldn't use Twitter or Facebook myself, you can send a private message on the forum, just click on the name EdWeasly on his post and then on the right hand side of the About EdWeasley page below contact me click on send private message.