cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor customer service

Ed2

Poor customer service

Had two phone lines with Plusnet,had major problems with one. Plusnet were not contactable, much time was wasted,  in the end cancelled line.Because of appalling problems with first line moved second to another provider, given proper notice. only to find hit with out of contract charges which were not made clear when set up.Account still under question by Plusnet however they have already sent letter passing on outstanding account to debt collectors with 25% added.

Appalling Service!

2 REPLIES 2
NSCOFFIELD
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Re: Poor customer service

Agree still waiting for a reply to my messgae from 2 days ago, messed up my account and haven't even got a connection yet.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Poor customer service

Welcome to the community forums @Ed2.

I'm sorry to hear you left due to problems on your line. This type of problem could have been raised with us over the phone, via live chat, or via the phone troubleshooter on our website, or also brought to our attention via the community, facebook or twitter so we could have tried to help with this.

In regards to the cancellation fees, I've looked over your account and can see confirmation of these charges were sent out when the new contract was initially taken out.

As the services with us were cancelled within the minimum term of the contract, the cancellation fees are unfortunately applicable.

@NSCOFFIELD - Apologies your previous question was missed on the ticket, I've added a further response on to that for you refunding the erroneous payment.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet