Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet you owe me 3 months as i did not have an account

mickeyetc
Grafter

Plusnet you owe me 3 months as i did not have an account

Hi

just a heads up to all the customers that read this

I was mis-sold a product from plusnet and when I spoke to the tech team to clarify that plusnets broadband would do what I required the tech lady seemed uneducated and asked me "what is a VPN". so I cancelled my broadband/telephone as it was unfit for my working from home and I wasn't prepared to gamble that it would work.

All seemed fine, I got an email to say that there was no charge as I was in the 14 day cooling off period. (10 days)

To my horror these last few weeks as I noticed that the direct debits that was supposed to have been cancelled were being taken out. 3 months in total. I quickly got online and cancelled my direct debit on my banking app then contacted PlusNet.

The call took nearly 2 hours to get through and I was told that their updated system had issues and they would send out to my address a Cheque for the services I did not receive. This deadline for the cheque was today and it never arrived.

To make things worse when I cancelled the Direct debit I got numerous TxTs and emails threatening me to restrict my services and have additional costs put onto my account as the direct debits had been cancelled.

So this was the last straw.

I have passed all the correspondences to the Ombudsman and also the research team at the BBC watchdog programme.

I have spent about 12 hours in phone calls over the last 3 months and they have gotten me no where Once the Ombudsman has dealt with this Company I will be seeking litigation

4 REPLIES 4
mickeyetc
Grafter

Re: Plusnet you owe me 3 months as i did not have an account

[CSA Removed] - Complaints Advisor
1:15pm, Wednesday 28 Nov 2018
Please be advised we have received an Ombudsman Services Complaint from the customer. Please remove this case from DR and ensure the account is correctly closed to reflect the customer not being in Failed Billing.

Kind regards,
[CSA Removed]
Customer Advocate

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): CSA name(s) removed (to an area staff can see) as per Forum rules.

mickeyetc
Grafter

Now your trying to hide the fact

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Hello @mickeyetc,

We are really sorry for the experience you have had and saddened to hear you feel this way. We are aware that you have been affected by an issue we are currently working to resolve.

I can see that you have spoken to a colleague who has already taken the steps to resolve your complaint here.

I am sorry for any inconvenience that has been caused.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
mickeyetc
Grafter

I

thankyou

copy pasting I see from you

This should have not happened from day 11 when I originally took out the mis-sold contract with plusnet

it has cost me considerable worry for the last 4 months thinking allsorts about my credit history/score with your mistakes.

You claim the cheque was sent on the 9/11. I know it was never sent and if it was I would like to see the tracking number from the post office so I can track and trace it. if this is not possible then when I take this further it will be thrown aside as you have no proof that it was sent. 

When I get the final decision from the ombudsman BBC watchdog will be highlighting this hopefully, I have copy and pasted numerous threads on this forum with similar problems like mine. You as a Company should not treat your customers like this