Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet threatening Debt Collection

jamesanstee
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Plusnet threatening Debt Collection

What on earth is going on with plusnet my bill was raised on the 5th feb and direct debit failed on the 11th so had an email on the 13th feb giving me 14 days to pay and now you threaten to cancel my service and threaten with debt collection you are now starting to become a joke unless this is sorted will be contacting mrs dale from the ceo office 

3 REPLIES 3
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Plusnet threatening Debt Collection

Hi James, apologies if the payment reminder email has come across in the wrong way.

If a payment fails on an account and then is not made at some point after the initial 14 day grace period we allow, this can ultimately result in the services being ceased and the reminder email is simply making you aware of this.

I'm sorry to hear you would like to raise a complaint regarding this, please could you elaborate on your complaint as we'd be more than happy to try and help resolve this for you.

Thanks.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
jamesanstee
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Usually when a direct debit fails the first time i get an email saying i have 14 days to pay no mention of terminating services or refering to debt collection ageny  i am still within my 14days then this afternoon i get the notice of pending account closure either this was the wrong email sent out or something is seriously wrong with you're billing system. Im under enough stress as it is with having to deal with my father going through a cancer diagnosis this just puts the icing on the top.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

I do apologise for any concern this has caused. Your screenshot does suggest you are still within the 14 day period to make a payment.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet