cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet still not doing me proud

jlf

Plusnet still not doing me proud

On my previous account there was an issue that could not be resolved.

After three months and many conversations it was suggested I should end that account and start a new one.

I was offered a 12 month contract with a good deal so I accepted.

I have now received my first bill for nearly five times the amount I agreed to !!!

I was also expecting a refund from my original account but have discovered I am being charged £152.54 for Early Termination !!!

Why should I be penalised for helping Pusnet resolve a problem by me recontracting.

3 REPLIES 3
RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Re: Plusnet still not doing me proud

Hi @jlf

Firstly, thank you for bringing this to our attention - I can see that my colleagues had raised this for you previously and I'm sorry to hear that this hasn't gone to plan.

Secondly, you're absolutely right that the termination fees should not apply if we've closed your account in order to resolve an issue. I'll be making sure that these are removed without question.

Lastly, as I can see that this is quite a complex complaint with a fairly extensive history, I'll need to investigate both of your accounts thoroughly to understand what's been done so far and what needs to be done to get this resolved for you. To this end, I'll be raising a complaint ticket for you shortly, but just wanted to let you know that I've taken ownership of this and will see it through to resolution.

I'll post the link to your complaint ticket here once I've concluded my initial investigation.

Best wishes

Dave

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Hi @jlf

New complaint ticket created for you here.

I'd be grateful if you could review this and respond at your convenience - I'm off tomorrow so no rush if you're otherwise engaged.

Best wishes

Dave

BERTJ
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Perhaps PN should consider their position and their customers position and consider canceling all accounts for customers who 

havd not been billed for over 3 months without any penalty to the customer and no cancellation charge this would save PN a huge amount of blushes and stress and show PN do care about their customers welfare instead of just winding people up with negative

responses when billing issues are raised with them.