cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet reward

sdosguthorpe

Plusnet reward

Hi

Looking for someone from Plusnet to sort this out for me; I joined Plusnet mainly due to the £50 Amazon reward card and received an email on 30/12/2020 prompting me to claim said reward which I did. I later the same day received a claim confirmation email stating the reward was on its way and "We work to get rewards sent as soon as possible but please allow up to 30 days for postal deliveries to arrive.". Having waiting over 30 days and still not having received this reward I contacted the Plusnet helpdesk and a ticket was opened on my behalf, needless to say that has been suitably ignored.

The question is, what must I do to ensure this reward is sent to me immediately? Not that I should have to do anything other than that I have already done as Plusnet made the offer in order to gain my custom.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Re: Plusnet reward

Hi @sdosguthorpe, thanks for getting in touch

Sorry to hear you've not received your reward card as of yet. Having checked over the details, I can definitely see you claimed your reward so it should have been sent to you by now. I'm sorry to see you've not received it, I'd recommend contacting the rewards card company directly on 0344 800 6435 and they'll be able to chase this for you. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team