Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet "forget" to apply discount agreed

Cliff_g
Grafter
Fixes: 2

Plusnet "forget" to apply discount agreed

This seems to be an old problem, for years now, so I am raising a new post, as the problem clearly hasn't been addressed

For three (or possibly more) times now, I have agreed a new contract with Plusnet with a discount agreed.  The subsequent bill(s) fail to apply the discount and I have to call to sort it out.  Several other posts here saying the same, going back to 2012 at least.

This is now so frequent that either there is a basic glitch in Plusnet's billing system or the lack of discount application is intentional hoping that you won't notice.

Can anyone from Plusnet confirm it's the former and ensure it never happens again?

Hmmm....

1 REPLY 1
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: Plusnet "forget" to apply discount agreed

Hi @Cliff_g,

I'm very sorry that you've experienced problems with your discounts every time that you've renewed your contract and for the inconvenience that this has caused you. This does sometimes happen due to either system or advisor error but you have been very unlucky for this to have happened multiple times. I will flag this to the relevant team and, all being well, this shouldn't happen moving forwards.

I can see that you have now discussed this with an advisor and they have arranged a refund for you and have added the discounts to your account to ensure that you are billed correctly for the remainder of the contract. I've also replied to your latest response on the ticket here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team