Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet pricing

RichardB
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 39

Plusnet pricing

Hi

Can PN please explain the pricing anomaly between the PN member centre and my bill?

When checking the member centre "product change" options I can either keep the current Unlimited Fibre for the out of contract price of £29.99 (including line rental) or upgrade to Unlimited Fibre Extra for £31.99 per month.

Screenshot attached.

Yet I am being billed at £18.99 (line rental) + £15.99 (Unlimited Fibre) = £34.98.

Why am I being bill more than the out of contract pricing stated on the product change page?

Regards

Richard

4 REPLIES 4
Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Re: Plusnet pricing

Hi @RichardB 

I am sorry to hear about the discrepancy between the information on your account and that provided via the product change page. The standard pricing for Unlimited Fibre extra is £15.99 added to that is £18.99 line rental which is your out of contract price.The information on the product change page is incorrect and as result I have now raised feedback internally.

I am truly sorry for the misinformation.

If you would like to arrange a new deal I would advise giving our Customer Options department a call on 0800 013 2632

daveplus
Pro
Fixes: 10

@Satss 

My account has been showing £11 (as I have LRS) as my out of contract price since at least March 9th. And I have posted one or two comments about it.

If it cannot be corrected then why not just remove it?

It seems to me to be either sheer carelessness or sharp practice on the part of Plusnet.

Dave

Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Hi @daveplus

I'm sorry to hear this. I know these issues have been raised as feedback to the relevant departments so we do believe this is being looked into and will be corrected in due course. I am unable to advise of a date this might happen. However, If there are any discrepancies with the information on your account and you require any clarification or support in the meantime we are more than happy to see what we can do to help.

Kind Regards,

Anonymous
Not applicable

Similar issues were highlighted to Plusnet three weeks ago, and nothing has been done to correct them.

Upgrading your upgrades

Crazy3