Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet price hikes

NorthEasterner
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Plusnet price hikes

If you are thinking of leaving like me,
be sure to put posts down on about other deals on the market lately.
Me personally can't be bothered to change but if I find a deal worth looking then might consider.
Ex Plusnet Fibre customer. Sky Ultrafast (G.Fast) Customer using a Sky Hub 4.2. If you wish to say thanks, please click the thumbs up Thumbs_Up
8 REPLIES 8
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Plusnet price hikes

This is a help and support board so please don't.
The place for those, if you really feel the need, is Chit Chat
inhost
Grafter

talktalk is cheaper as is sky.
BRABUS
Grafter

Talk talk and sky are cheaper for a reason.  Have you ever used their support?  I have encountered both.  Sky were clueless technically and tried to tell me lies, they changed their tune when I told them what I do for a living.
Talktalk.....well they are interesting.  My wife's granddad was having some issues, now he is 82 but is damn good with computers and has been playing with them since the early Sinclair days so would put most youngsters to shame with his technical knowledge.  The support at Talktalk asked him how old he was, when he told them they said he was "...too old to use a computer..." Then refused to help him any further.  He left and joined Plusnet.  On the one occasion he was having issues with his router Plusnet staff couldn't have been more helpful.  He now sends all of his fellow silver surfers here.

So it's not always about price......mind you if prices go too high then I am sure we would all leave  Grin
NorthEasterner
Aspiring Pro

My mother was told she was too old to use the telephone, and they barred her line.  She took TT to court but never proceeded.
She got £100 in compensation and she left to BT, she is deaf and she has to sign, she joined BT because they have a BSL sign video scheme where deaf people connect to a visual advisor via live chat and the BSL agent speaks to BT.
Ex Plusnet Fibre customer. Sky Ultrafast (G.Fast) Customer using a Sky Hub 4.2. If you wish to say thanks, please click the thumbs up Thumbs_Up
BRABUS
Grafter

That's shocking to ban her line  Shocked
NorthEasterner
Aspiring Pro

I know,
On a call to BT, I am after my BT account number.
Anyone been with BT before? How'd you get the account number?
James
Grafter

Should be on your bill or any emails you've had from them.
NorthEasterner
Aspiring Pro

No sign of it  Undecided