cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet phone and broadband order problem

jamesmcs86

Plusnet phone and broadband order problem

Good Afternoon
I am hoping someone from Plusnet orders can help me with this. I placed an order for broadband and phone on last Tuesday. I recently received a confirmation that my phone had been set up. I talked with a chat advisor just now to check the status of my broadband order who said that to set up my broadband I needed to put an order in with the orders team which was contrary to the original email I received on sign up which suggested there was nothing further I needed to do: "We'll then arrange for your broadband service to be activated - this should take 5-7 working days from your phone service going live"
Please can someone confirm the status of my broadband order and the likely activation date.
Could you please look into this for me. If you need me to PM any details then I am happy to do so.
Many thanks,
James
3 REPLIES 3
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Plusnet phone and broadband order problem

Your broadband order hasn't yet been placed, unfortunately we hadn't received a notification that the phone order has completed. I've just manually completed the phone order now and this will trigger the broadband order to go ahead. Broadband should complete within 4-7 working days now, really sorry for the delay.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
jamesmcs86

Hi Chris,
Thanks.
Just out of curiosity who was supposed to notify you that the order was completed?
Thank you for doing so. Just to confirm, when you say Broadband should complete within 4-7 working days, do you mean we'll have have Broadband up and running in that time.
Cheers
James
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Just out of curiosity who was supposed to notify you that the order was completed?

We should received a KCI from Openreach, this either hasn't been received or hasn't been processed correctly.
The broadband order can be placed for a minimum of 4 working days, which is next Wednesday (due to bank holiday on Monday), so if there are no issues this is when it should complete.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.